4239 Av. Coloniale, Le Plateau-Mont-Royal
Imagine one of the Plateau’s most historic residences renovated into a contemporary masterpiece that still respects the original character of the home it once was: 4239 Avenue Coloniale is just that. Meticulously renovated with top of the line materials and no detail overlooked: This is the historic home that’s as turn-key as a new construction.
- An extension built towards the spacious backyard creates an utterly picturesque and private setting, in the heart of the Plateau
- The extensive renovations include new windows, insulation, updated foundation with sump-pump, wiring and plumbing, interior divisions and so much more.
- The master suite sits atop the new extension towards the back and the two other bedrooms are in the original portion of the home, also on the second floor.
- A narrow Porte Cochère could fit two very small cars in tandem; it is the buyer’s responsibility to verify whether the entryway would fit their car or not.
- Historical building
- Heating costs to follow
- A new certificate of location was ordered
- The central air conditioner, air purifier and air exchanger shall be installed by the VENDOR at his cost upon the lifting of all conditions as the warranty of these items for the future owner starts upon installation of the system.
- The responsibility to verify the usability of the Porte-Cochère for their own vehicle(s) is that of the BUYER
- The choice of building inspectors is to be agreed upon by both parties before the inspection
This is not an offer or a promise to sell that could bind the seller to the buyer, but an invitation to submit such offers or promises.