As of Monday May 11th, real estate brokerage will recommence at 100% without restriction and I can officially go back to providing you with all of the services you’re used to receiving by working with me. Strict precautionary measures will still apply as your health and safety remain my number 1 priority. Please refer to the section below to re-familiarize yourself with those precautions.
During uncertain economic times, tangible assets become a priority and real estate is one of those assets. Not to mention, people will always need a roof over their head. Going forward, we will continue to adapt simultaneously with the market. Whether you are buying, selling, or renting, my team is ready to mobilize quickly and efficiently to ensure that your needs are met. Because your real estate needs never stop, I never stop being here to support you.
What will May 11th mean for you?
Without restriction, we can resume the showing of your property. Keep in mind that buyers may still be apprehensive about visiting condo and apartment buildings. We will continue to use online tools (Matterport 3D virtual tours, FaceTime, Zoom and digital marketing) to promote your property. I will also reach out to my colleagues who work in your area or building to re-encourage traffic and we will re-engage with buyers who were not able to visit your property in the past weeks. Please keep in mind we will have to abide by regulations set in place by condo buildings and municipalities. For the time being, we are strongly encouraged by the OACIQ and Royal LePage to refrain from doing open houses. Health and safety remain my top priority for both you and potential buyers, therefore I will ensure that the below directives are followed.
- Only one person at a time, in addition to the broker, is authorized to attend a viewing
- A minimum distance of two metres between persons must be maintained
- Systematic hand-washing must take place before and after the viewing using soap or a disinfectant
- Reasonable measures must be taken to limit touching of surfaces by visitors
- Home owners are asked to not be present during a visit
- Home owners are asked to clean and disinfect their home prior to and after a visit
- Wearing a mask and gloves is required of all parties
Always here for you
At all times you can count on my professionalism, integrity, and devotion in supporting your real estate needs. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any and all of your questions.