You have my full collaboration in continuing to help you in your property search. I am aware that this situation is extremely uneasy as you have to make the decision whether or not to put your trust in others and enter someone else’s home. Along with practising social distancing, there are many measures we can take to continue to help you pursue your move and ensure everyone’s safety and health to the best of our abilities. For now the market continues to be active and mortgage rate cuts will continue.
As a client of mine, I know you’ve already done your due diligence and got your mortgage pre- approval letter. If this is not up to date, please contact your mortgage broker (I can refer you to one if need be). This will be required to gain us access to visiting properties. If you choose to move forward with the traditional visit and the seller is accepting, I will send you a declaration form to sign prior to visiting the property.
What I will do
- I will continue to provide you with property listings that match your criteria in electronic form as usual
- For a property that could suit your needs, if available we will first provide a virtual tour. If that is not available, I can video conference you from the property.
- Upon a traditional property showing, the seller will fill the same declaration that you have
- I will request that the seller not be home
- I will ensure the property is disinfected prior to the showing
- I will insist that no other visitors be in the property during the showing
- I will ask the seller to open interior doors and turn on all lights before our arrival
What I ask of you
In order to keep the public safe and abide by government recommendations:
- Let me know immediately if anyone in your home has or has been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Let me know immediately if anyone in your home has or has been in direct contact with someone who has shown known symptoms of COVID-19
- I would ask you to wash your hands prior to, during, and after the showing
I will ask that you limit your attendance at an inspection to just those on the promise to purchase. My inspectors have agreed to work but we must take their health and safety seriously. I will continue to be present at inspections but will maintain the social distancing measures as much as possible.
At all times you can count on my professionalism, integrity, and devotion in supporting your real estate needs. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any and all of your questions.