Butter Lettuce Salad
- 2 heads butter lettuce, outside leaves roughly chopped
- 1 cup castelvetrano olives, cut in halves or quarters
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1/4 cup chives, minced
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. In small bowl whisk together ingredients for the dressing. In a small skillet melt butter and add panko. Stir often over medium heat until panko is golden brown in color.
2. Arrange butter lettuce on a large platter, shave manchego over lettuce and add olives, panko and chives. Drizzle with dressing right before serving and enjoy!