Along with the stress of finding a new rental, rest assured I will do what I can to find you a property that fits your needs for the July 1st move. This is a time where I encourage you to do most of your shopping online. I will vet all listings through their corresponding listing brokers to ensure that the property meets your criteria. We will only visit those properties that strictly meet your criteria.
What I will do
- I will continue to provide you with property listings that match your criteria in electronic form as usual
- For a property that could suit your needs, if available we will first provide a virtual tour. If that is not available, I can video conference you from the property.
- Upon a traditional property showing, the seller will fill the same declaration that you have
- I will ensure the showing be limited to 1 person at a time (only the person signing the lease)
- I will request that the seller not be home
- I will ensure the property is disinfected prior to the showing
- I will insist that no other visitors be in the property during the showing
- I will ask the seller to open interior doors and turn on all lights before our arrival
What I ask of you
In order to keep the public safe and abide by government recommendations:
- Let me know immediately if anyone in your home has or has been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Let me know immediately if anyone in your home has or has been in direct contact with someone who has shown known symptoms of COVID-19
- I would ask you to wash your hands prior to, during, and after the showing
At all times you can count on my professionalism, integrity, and devotion in supporting your real estate needs. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any and all of your questions.