3300 Av. Troie #907, Côte-des-Neiges
Welcome to Onyx. Sleek and modern condos in an ideal location. This unit features large windows, high ceilings, and a large private balcony with beautiful city views. Designer finishings, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, modern flooring and a great layout for entertaining.
Ideally located in one of the city’s most desirable neighborhoods. With a walk score of 91, this truly is an ideal location. Dozens of cafés, restaurants, groceries stores, major hospitals, and multiple modes of transportation all at your door. Ideal for a student attending the University of Montreal, Brébeuf or HEC.
Built in 2013, Onyx is a contemporary 10 story building featuring, lounge, fitness center, and intimate courtyard. The Fitness center is equipped with top of the line machines and overlooks the sun filled courtyard. The lounge is great for entertaining, studying or watching a movie with friends. Enjoy the lush courtyard while lounging in sun chairs or having cocktails with friends.
Architecture and design conceptualized by Karl Fischer, a premier talent in his field. His designs are innovative, efficient, and energy conserving. Bryon Patton and Associates have been at the leading edge of residential design for over 30 years. Together they have created contemporary and timeless spaces for Onyx.
Design at its finest. Each unit features:
- Designer kitchen cabinetry
- Quartz countertops
- Stainless steel kitchen sink
- Designer tile backsplash
- Electrolux Stainless steel EnergyStar appliances package
- Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Showers with fixed clear glass panels
- Porcelain tile on bathroom floors and shower walls
- Low flow toilets
- Wide plank laminate flooring
- 4 1/2″ baseboard trim
- Chrome lever door handles
- 7 foot solid interior doors
- Large balconies or private terraces
- Expansive low “E” glass windows
- Programmable thermostats
- Individually metered electricity
- Cat-5 and RG6 wiring for high speed over phone or cable
- Underground parking available (45,000$+ Tx)
Condo fees include: Hot water, building insurance, participation in the contingency fund, maintenance, cleaning, management fees, grounds keeping, security, snow removal, electricity, and heating of the common areas.
GST-QST is included in the price and are calculated as per REVENU QUEBEC’s form FP-2190-GST-QST NEW HOUSING REBATE APPLICATION: REBATE GRANTED BY A BUILDER. The Purchaser has to be eligible to be granted the tax rebate.